FREE Activity: Print out this MOOSE coloring sheet and fun facts
DID YOU KNOW?
Moose are related to deer?
The name "moose" is an Algonquin/Native American word meaning twig-eater
• A male moose is called a bull
• A female moose is called a cow
• A baby moose is called a calf
• The skin under the moose's neck is called a bell
• Moose are herbivores. They eat plants
• Moose are one of the largest animals in the Northern Hemisphere
• Moose are excellent swimmers
• Moose can eat 50-60 lbs of plants in a day!