New York State Park Geocache Challenge
If you want to try Adirondack treasure hunting, here is the 2nd annual NYS Geocache Passport Challenge.
John Brown Farm Historic Site in Lake Placid has one cache
Here is the complete list
• Crown Point State Historic Site (2 caches)• Mine Kill State Park (6 caches and bonus prize)
• Max V. Shaul State Park (2 caches)
© Diane Chase is the author of the Adirondack Family Activities™ guidebook series, Adirondack Family Time™, which is available online or bookstores/museums/sporting good stores. Diane is currently working on the third guidebook in the four-book series of Adirondack Family Activities™.
• John Boyd Thacher State Park (5 caches and bonus prize)• Peebles Island State Park (3 caches)
Confluence of Two• Johnson Hall State Historic Site (2 caches and bonus prize)Saratoga Spa State Park(5 caches and bonus prize)
• Moreau Lake State Park(5 caches)
• Grafton Lakes State Park(5 caches and bonus prize)• Cherry Plain State Park (3 caches)
Bennington Battlefield (2 caches)• Schodack Island State Park(4 caches)
• Crailo State Historic Site (1 cache)
• Schuyler Mansion (1 cache)