ENTER TO WIN
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: 2017 Lake Placid NY Harlem Globetrotter Trivia
The Company: Adirondack Outdoor Expeditions, LLC (AOE)
Address: 39 Prospect Street, Bloomingdale, NY 12913
Contest Area: Open to anyone physically able to pick up the tickets from Will-Call at the Lake Placid NY Olympic Center
Sponsor(s): Adirondack Family Time
Prize Provider(s): The Harlem Globetrotters
Age of Eligibility: 18
Contest Period: February 16-19, 2017
Entries Due: 11:59PM EDT on February 19, 2017
Entry is limited to one entry per IP address.
Drawing Date(s): February 20, 2017
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1)
Total Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s): One winner will receive four (4) pack tickets to "The Harlem Globetrotters" at the Lake Placid Olympic Center on February 22, 2017 at 7 pm Total approximate retail value of each prize is $408.00.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AdirondackFamilyTime/
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, Facebook users can log onto the Station’s’ Facebook Page, and click on the Contest tab to access the Contest entry page. Complete the online quick and click submit. When a correct score of 6 is reached, click "email me" to email the entry to AdkFamilyTime. The email is valid entry.
How to Win
The Winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be at least the Age of Eligibility, and be able to pick up the tickets at the location the day of the event.
2. Employees of Adirondack Outdoor Expeditions, LLC, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. AOE is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of AOE and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. AOE cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. AOE is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, AOE, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by email. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to AOE at the time of notification. The winner's name will be left at the Will Call office of the Lake Placid Olympic Center. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within one (1) day, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying any local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), and Facebook accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available on the Adirondack Family Time Website. The winner will be announced on the Adirondack Family Time website and Facebook page.
12. AOE has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by AOE shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
13. Facebook is not affiliated with the Station or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
© Diane Chase is the author of the Adirondack Family Time™ guidebook series. Adirondack Family Time™guidebooks have easy, short Adirondack family hikes for ADK kids, parents, retired, seniors, dog-owners, Adirondack swimming holes, Lake Placid Olympic activities, Adirondack trivia, Adirondack horseback rides, Adirondack snowshoe family trails and more. Look for the Adirondack family guidebooks online or bookstores/museums/sporting good stores. Diane is currently working on the next Adirondack Family Activities™ guide.