Even with flurries already on Whiteface Mountain Ski Resort, there are still autumn activities to enjoy the last of the fall leaf colors.
• Both Tupper Lake and Saranac Lake are throwing down a hiking challenge with the Tupper Lake Triad Challenge and the Saranac 6er Relay.
• Join Bloomingdale and Saranac Lake Fire Station, as part of Fire Prevention month, for open houses.
* PlattsNerd Comic Fest
• The Bookstore Plus celebrates 20 years of Harry Potter
• Color Run at the Adirondack Carousel
• The last year for the Paradox Haunted Trail
• Corn mazes,
Billy Bob's apple fests,
family farm day at Grace-Way Farm in Lowville,
guided hikes to Death Falls in Raquette Lake or Thomas Mountain Lake George
• the last weekend for the season at the Adirondack Experience, museum at Blue Mountain Lake
* Ghost Tours at Fort William Henry, Lake George